Saturday, June 21, 2014

Pinterest inspiration

I spotted this layout in pinterest and thought 'I have those stamps!' I searched high and low and realised that I have NO grey colours of card stock. I searched my entire stash and found two flimsy grey sheets that I purchased years ago and off I went. *note to self-order grey card stock*

The card on pinterest was in these first colours. I used Memento tuxedo black ink, and Stampin' up! basic grey, real red (and daffodil delight in the second two). They had made theirs using the spotty folder with the bumps facing down but I wasnt sure and made one each way...bumps down and bumps up.



And then I thought, "I'm really loving yellow and grey right now, lets pull out some yellow ink and card stock!" These second two are the result of that. I quite like them and am now contemplating whether I can somehow add some kind of aqua/turquoise shade to it? Also with these two, one has black bling and the other, pearl bling. Any preference?



Then I typed a list of all my Stampin' up! stamp sets...looked up and realised it was 4am. Whoops! Must buy a clock for my craft room lol.

No comments: