Thursday, June 5, 2014

101 cards so far this year!

Well I've been making a lot of cards lately!

These first three were a Kaszazz class at Janene's house.      




This pink card is one I really dislike! In fact the moment I finished it, I gave it to someone else so I didnt have to look at it or give it to someone else lol. I actually really like the background paper (that I created using popcorn chalk ink stamped onto glossy card stock then inked over with a pink chalk ink).


This card is another of that series I did a few months ago. I still have a few of these stamped and waiting around but I am a bit tired of this genre lol. I used a tiny bit of gold foil on the lamps, they shimmer!


A notecard:


I dont like this card at all and am seriously contemplating throwing it out lol.


Judi (Ryan's cousin) found this button card on pinterest. She made it without the white layer and stamped her birthday greeting onto the red, but I felt it didnt stand out so used a white layer. The benefit of being the second person to make it lol.


This wedding card opens 1/3  of the way across with the wedding dress half stuck onto the flap. The tux is on the bigger flap. I embossed underneath it as I felt the card was too plain. Loved the tux but not the dress so will play around with it next time I try this card.


This series of floral/bird cards and notecards was from a class I took at the craft fare in May. We made two tags and two notecards and the rest I made at home. They are really simple cards, just cut and mount things that are already pre-printed on paper.



This was a Kaszazz free card from the same craft show. Simple stamp, colour (using watercolour pencils) and add a layer of pink shimmer around the outside. The pink is a foil. You run a glue pen around it all then wait until it is tacky and stick foil down onto the card. Where the glue is, it sticks and adds a nice touch to a card.


Another free card, this time from 'Close to the heart' which is another craft supplier. Stampin' up! Kaszazz and Clost to the heart are three tupperware-style craft suppliers. They have classes, workshops and online sales. If you need any contacts, let me know!








This card was jus tbecause I had left overs laying on my desk lol:


This is the card that created the left overs lol:



I went to a Kaszazz mega demo day and discovered this card technique. This is the one I made at the mega demo...but as you'll see, I've made it a few more times lol.








Remember this card from teh post before? I decided it did need something so I added this love circle.


I gave this one to my friend Maree for her birthday (which is tomorrow):


Lets see if I can get another 100 made this year!

No comments: