Saturday, June 14, 2014

lots more cards!

This first card REALLY annoys me because I didnt put it on centered and I couldnt peel it off again lol. It will probably just get used as a notecard to my sister.


Apologies for these next ones being in their little plastic bags already! I forgot to take photos before I put them away. I was on card teaching at class on Wednesday, so on Monday night I visited my friend Sheryl and trialed out this design (which I grabbed of pinterest) to check I had everything I needed and work out any kinks. Everything here is stampin' up except the die around the word 'bliss.' I bought the die at the craft fare and cant recall which brand it is, but I have used it A LOT since buying it. The stamp set is called 'bliss' though I dont think it is for sale anymore. Papers: very vanilla, midnight muse, crumb cake, elegant eggplant, raspberry ripple.




This card below was also on pinterest. My husband's cousin knew I had the stamps and punch for this card and suggested the pin so I went ahead and made it on Tuesday night. 


No comments: