Sunday, June 15, 2014

So Wednesday craft group rolled around and we made the cards I had chosen. I managed to make 14 cards which is a fairly epic effort. We were aided in the fact that everyone helped out, I didnt have to poke out all the holes in these cards (around the word 'bliss') and I didnt have to run the phrase through the big shot either. I kinda wish I had, as some of them arent very well lined up/central but hey, that's ok-they will get used! As you can see, I made great use of my friend Maree's border punches along the bottoms lol.

I think the only differences from the post before, are the colours. I used crumb cake (same as previous blog), very vanilla (same as previous blog post), pumpkin pie, raspberry ripple, bermuda bay and rose red.











 '

This one got dropped into the middle of the other cards (sorry about that). I believe (?) I chose soft suede, strawberry crush and coastal cabana (I might change that to Bermuda bay next time).







No comments: