Monday, June 16, 2014

Kaszazz Asian kit

So I bought a Kaszazz kit last week. I chose this kit because it isn't my normal genre and I was curious about whether I would like it/use it. It is a good way to 'test the waters' with a stamp.

In a Kaszazz kit, all the phrases are pre-stamped and all the pictures are too. They come with a pamphlet of photos you can copy (which I did) but no instructions or measurements etc...

In this kit were two pages of stamped images (computer printed), a pack of 30 pink shades of paper (really useful), ribbon, pearl embellishments and three sheets of double sided 12x12 pattern paper. I spent last night cutting out bits so that tonight I could play and though I made ten cards, there are plenty more bits I can use.

I think all these images are available as stamps in the Kaszazz catalogue. I already own the birds/bird cage set and after making these, I see umbrellas/fans in my near future!



















No comments: