Thursday, March 19, 2009

happy hellos ver 2.0

Claire had a long nap today so I made some cards:

Generally speaking I dont like cards on light papers like this but I bought some just to push myself. This card is so much cuter in real life.


Question: What do you think of when you look at that paper? Fish bones? Fern leaves?

This has a shimmery pink ink but the flash means you cant see it.


We'll just ignore the fact the bamboo is growing sideways, I'm sure bamboo can do that right? :P



I placed this 'happy hellos' square (this one has rounded edges, the next doesnt) and then did the one below it. I like the placement MUCH better on the second card and now this one annoys me lol.






This card is for Aunty Margaret, I will post this tomorrow after I've had a think about what I want to say to her.

No comments: