Thursday, October 11, 2007

60th birthday

This card is for my mother-in-law's 60th birthday next week. I used a big paisley stamp and white ink to stamp the purple base card. On the left over purple card, I stamped the message using the same white ink (thinking that saying might be more tactful than a big 60 written on the front). I then layered that onto white card, attached a metallic heart with a white brad. I cut four pieces of white ribbon and attached them with sellotape, then used double sided tape to attach the message over the ribbon (being sure to hide the sellotape.


Totally loving this card! Wish the photo was better lol.

4 comments:

Kelly said...

You are right - very cool! And tasteful which is essential for a woman's 60th birthday card :P

Shandi said...

Keep forgetting bout this blog hehe
VEry awesome card chickie!

Heather said...

Lol, usually if I have updated here I'll mention making cards in my other journal lol.

Quaver said...

I am just reading all your other entries now lol

Is the words on the front a stamp of some sort? I saw some really cool stamps the other day with quotes on them!