Saturday, February 8, 2014

Card class

Today, Emma and I went to a 'make and take' at Odette's house. She is my stampin' up demonstrator-most of my supplies come from her.

Right now stampin up has a sale on where you get something free with every $90 purchase and I got free stuff! I qualified for two other forms of free gifts as well as the $90 ones. Can't wait for that order to arrive! Anyway, to encourage you to attend, you get to make and take two cards. 

Emma and I made this top card quite different because it was double sided paper and I didn't like the other side. The two flaps with tie together with some kind of pretty twine but I am undecided.


I loved this bottom card. It is made mostly with the free stuff I will get! The rubber stamp is coming free as is the spotty embossed folded that give it that raised texture. I have the things that cut out that shaped part in the middle and also have the white ribbon. I loved this last card and Emma loved the top one. Which do you prefer? 


No comments: