Wednesday, October 24, 2012

71-79

I made two of these butterfly cards. Nothing special, I just wanted to play with a new stamp that I think is beautiful! It deserves a nicer card than this! I made two copies of this butterfly card. The patterned paper in the background was a gift from my friend Sharain a few years ago (I'm trying to make it last lol).


Loved these cards, they are really sweet! I'm making something similar with orange instead of blue because this card lends itself to all sorts of card colours. A little harder is to co-ordinate is the colour below (in this case, the green was pretty easy). I made three of this design/colour scheme:


A sneak preview of one of my cards for this Christmas. Emma is currently making a bundle of these so I'm leaving it alone for a while and making non-Christmas cards.


Three robot cards. I don't love this card but then again, I'm not a little boy!




No comments: