Wednesday, October 10, 2012

65 and 66 (except not, because I'm hiding all my Christmas cards from my blog lol)


Two cards I made today. Both ideas were not my own and came from Gina K at StampTV. I love her style of cards, its very similar to my preferred style. If I vary from it I dont like the cards I make. Most of the cards I have made lately have been an attempt at new techniques. It's only when I go back to what I love (and what Gina K is fantastic at) that my cards are how I like them.

Changes from Gina's...I only used one copic marker because I didnt have the oranges or reds (I have six other sets though). And thus I added spots to the orange rather than removing colour with the copic blender pen (I did that on the right tree). Everything else was from the stamptv kit I bought and my own inks. I loved creating that fake wood panel background-its gorgeous!


Another idea from stamptv. I didn't ink my versamark resist background as much as she did, I preferred it to be more subtle and I used my own cream card stock on this one (stampin' up)...the inkpads memento.


No comments: