Sunday, April 12, 2009

YAY! I finished the cardigan I started last weekend. It's for my sister Jan...have a guess what she's having lol. I just need to buy three light pink buttons to sew on. I am sooo glad I dont have to knit that bright pink wool anymore, but I am also delighted because I think it's kinda cute. I'm gonna make matching booties before baby is born.


This photo is just so you can see how small it actually is! It's a newborn sized cardigan.


I also made this pendant today. It was my first attempt with stripy glass and also my first attempt at adding bling (you have to drill a tiny hole while the glass is underwater before you can add the bling and cook it). I cooked it a little too long as I wanted straight lines but Ryan loves how it turned out and he is right, it still looks ok with the curves.

1 comment:

Quaver said...

I like the stripey stuff, looks nice.

Cute cardy!