Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Monday night card making

Thinking of you cards are what I really need more of, you can use them for so many things. These were made to fill that need, and to use up the thin blue scraps of cardboard I had laying around and wanted to use up.





Also I must report. At the beginning of this year I set myself a goal of making 50 'things' in 2009. Currently I have made and shown you photos of 61 cards I've made this year so I think that counts as challenge complete and perhaps it should have been more like 200-300 items lol? I've also completed 12 other projects (glass pendants, knitting etc...) this year so I'm up to 73 things I've made this year so far. Not bad!

1 comment:

Quaver said...

Not bad at all. I have lost count of what craft stuff I have done because I do a lot of it at work every day lol