Saturday, February 14, 2009

On a card making roll!

Cards I made today...

Ryan loves this card. I quite like it too, though I wish I had stamped that swirl stamp a little lower so it was on the bottom blue segment of the card a little more. I do still like it though.

The giraffe stamp I bought today. A very simple card coz I was really just trying out the colours to see what worked with colouring in the giraffe. I think I need a slightly more brown pen for the spots, though this works sort of ok in the meantime? This stamp cost $30 but with all the children in my life, I should get some use out of it!

This is a simple card. I bought that thank you stamp today (despite having at least three more thank you stamps). This is going to my friend Megumi as a thank you for the cute floral tape on this card, that she got me in Japan.

TOTAL: 16 cards so far in 2009

2 comments:

Quaver said...

You do such a good job of these cards!

I must be around kids too long as well, I like the giraffe stamp a lot lol

Leash said...

thee giraffe reminds me of melman! from madagascar. cute.