Sunday, January 27, 2008

Finished crafts for the long weekend...

The final of the three...a starfish. Did I mention that these had vertical blue lines behind them and I didnt like it so I've done them without it. Looked for frames yesterday but no success. I'll wash and iron them meantime. *note to Chrissy-iron them from the back lol*


Genevieve's bib. I told her mum that her name didnt fit so she asked me to do her nickname. Once I'd done it I hated the font so I decided I'd put on some butterflies to distract from it a bit and now I quite like it lol. I will give it to her on Wednesday.



4 comments:

Quaver said...

Thanks for the tip :P

Heather said...

Lol I didnt think you'd framed anything yet so I told you before I forgot to lol. You can also wet something like a clean white pillowcase and iron that over the top of the (face down) cross-stitch as another layer of protection.

Did you like the crafts or just the tip lol?

Kelly said...

I really like the butterflies on the bib. Makes it look really pretty - I am see why without them it might not have looked right, a bit incomplete prehaps?

Shandi said...

aww cool you finished your sea theme ones. and the bib is cool butterflies top it off. and they are pretty