Monday, December 31, 2012

100!

So it turns out I made exactly 100 cards in 2012! Maybe a few more that I didnt actually count because they were varying designs, but the last card I updated here was called '100.jpg' so there you go! I like these to varying degrees. The top card is my least favourite though I may experiment more with the basic technique.


Emma and I both liked this card. It is a right-angle stamp that I lined up by sight and picked out some rainbow colours. I went with muted shades rather than really bright and I liked it. I contemplated putting more on the card but decided simple was best. I guess the base cardstock could be any colour from the inks, I just like orange a lot!



This card was using up scraps. I made the flower stamped part when I was showing someone a stamping technique and thought 'might as well use it! I wish I'd done something more to the background though but as it wasn't a planned out card, I am not too worried.



I made this card quickly as we were going out the door to a birthday party (for a male) and really like how it turned out. The background was one small stamp so I had to do a LOT of lining up! The stamp ink matches the paper btw, this photo was just taken at night so the colours look odd.

A friend lost her grandmother (who I knew well as a teenager) so I made this card. I really hate making sympathy cards but make more than my fair share. I really need to make more because I have some I should have sent already.


And here's to lots more card making fun in 2013!

No comments: