Saturday, June 16, 2012

I'm up to 62

Ahh red, my favourite colour for cards. They are always so pretty and striking. I like the grey ribbon colour more than the white below it. Which do you prefer? These have perfect pearls in the centre of the three flowers.





This was kind of a copy of a card I saw in a card catalogue. I didnt have the colours they used so I just made it work with what I had. The second card is blurry but pretty well the same as the first anyway (umm, except I forgot the base stripe):



I poked the holes in this because it needed something. Then I remembered perfect pearls and added those...and then the holes look wrong! Oh well, its still useable.


This card is SOOO annoying...I couldnt find the card I wanted and I hate the red with the blue. Right after I finished and hated the card, I found the colour I wanted. *sigh*


If you look closely, the pink card (blush blossom) is corrugated and there are dogs in the back of the ute:



This one is my favourite card of the day, I just love it. It's simple but cute:



Bumble bee for anyone?

No comments: