Thursday, November 3, 2011

Felt wreath

So I finished my felt wreath tutorial and though it isnt as beautiful as the one in the tutorial, I am really happy with it! I could have made it more dense as I had more circles left over.


To make it you need:
1 polystyrene wreath (mine was 34cm from spotlight for about $7)
3 metres of felt (approximately...I bought 3.5 but I have extra) which you can buy in wool or acrylic
An inkpad to stamp circles
A 7-8cm circle shape (I used a drinking glass)
Scissors
1 tin of pins (also from spotlight...you are going to need around 300 pins)

All you have to do is stamp circles, cut them out. Each one gets folded into quarters, push a pin through the bottom and attach. Seriously simple for such a beautiful results. I'm so glad I found this tutorial!

No comments: