Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I am covered in ink!

Since I had no taiko class tonight, I went down to my craft room and made a few cards. I made another four or five that I didnt want to put in my scanner because they are covered in glitter so I will try to remember to take camera photos of them.

This one is for my taiko teacher who just bought a new house. It's such a cute card in person, it doesnt scan well!


Oh these are just silly note cards. I was playing with my embossing machine a few months ago and embossed lots of card stock so I figured tonight I'd at least turn them into something I could use. They're just quick cards. They look quite cute in person though.


These are also simple note cards. I discovered tonight that two of my stamps fit inside each other! This is a circle friendship stamp with another decorative edge stamp around it and then punched out with a scallop circle punch.


I need to make more cards, so far this year I've only made 27 or so!

No comments: