Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Tara Adams and stampin! up card making class...

Tonight Tara came over and taught us how to make cards. We got to choose which designs we liked. Most of the group made the blue snowing peace card and another red joy card, however I made five of the blue cards then went to something more adventurous.

I wont go into how we made them as that's Tara's design, but here are the cards we made...

5 of these blue ones:



And the whole reason I went, to learn the criss-cross card. It's not perfect coz it's my first attempt but it's cute enough!


And this is the insert in it where you write your message.


3 comments:

Quaver said...

Was the criss cross card easy to do or not?

Shandi said...

im liking the blue colours. and the others very cute idea

Heather said...

Random, I didnt get an email saying these comments were here and I was thinking...stink, no one has commented today lol!

Yes the Criss cross card is complex, lots of cutting with exact measurements but the actual making of it isnt so bad apart from that.